This section details our Returns and Shipping policies. Our customer service department handles all return product inquiries. Please make sure you are as detailed as possible. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please input Invoice/Order # in the subject field). After review, we will email a return authorization to your attention if deemed necessary.
ReturnsReturns are Easy and Simple just follow the enclosed directions. All returns require a Return Authorization, product returned without prior authorization from Absolute Wholesale will be classified as an unauthorized return and be assessed charges within this category. We reserve the right to REFUSED any unauthorized returns. Procedure for returning merchandise:
- Requests for returns of merchandise must be made within 10 DAYS of the INVOICE DATE. Sales order # must be provided when requesting this authorization, NO RETURN AUTHORIZATION will be issued unless Purchase Order Number or Absolute Wholesale Invoice Number Is provided.
- A restocking charge applies as follows; 1. Merchandise less than $500 value – $25 restocking charge. 2. Merchandise more than $500 value – 25% restocking charge.
- Return shipment must be shipped prepaid to original Shipping Location, which will be detailed, on your return authorization.
- Return Authorization Number must be marked on all returned labels.
- Returns accepted only on current merchandise found in original carton and in new condition. Merchandise returned that is in partial lots, used, obsolete or shelf-worn will be disposed of and credit WILL NOT be issued. In the event an unauthorized order return reaches our returns department a 50% restock fee will apply if merchandise is new and in original condition. If merchandise is not salable it will be disposed of and credit WILL NOT be issued. The following items may not be returned: (1) Personalized/Imprinted merchandise, (2) Closeout or Discontinued Merchandise, (3) Used or Open Merchandise not in original Cartons and Packaging.