SC400™ Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubbers
- Operating at a sound level of only 67 dBA, this machine meets LEED-EB and GS-42 noise standards, allowing for daytime cleaning or cleaning of noise-sensitive areas.
- Large, easy-to-access recovery tank cover allows for complete cleaning of recovery tank and vacuum shut-off float.
- Brush holder on the front of the machine enables ease of transport.
- 6 gallon solution and recovery tanks are rotationally molded out of heavy-duty polyethylene for superior durability.
- Squeegee features no-tools rotation and replacement of squeegee blades.
- Transport wheel allows the machine to be moved easily throughout facilities.
- Foot-activated squeegee lift for easy operation.
- “Break-away” rear squeegee prevents damage to the machine and facilities.
- Offset and low profile scrub head for superior edge cleaning. Click-off/click-on scrub heads for hands-free scrub head attachment and
Boasting a center-pivot squeegee system, the SC400 employs a gas spring for optimal blade pressure and has superior pick-up performance in both forward and reverse. Just one pass leaves the floors clean, dry and ready for foot traffic. Plus, fully variable solution control settings allow the machine to operate for over one hour on a single tank of solution. The Smart Solutions™ setting calibrates the machine’s solution flow, which enables users to meet green cleaning requirements by minimizing the use of water and detergent. Simple, intuitive controls minimizes operator training. Electronic solution control for low, medium and high flow. Scrub head: (1) 17″; Drive system: Brush-assist.
|Dimensions||48 × 22 × 48 in|